[WJHPTO] Suggestion for meeting days

Christina Bredeson bredesoc at csp.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:09:50 PDT 2008

Hi there,

I recently moved to Woodbury and my children were enrolled at Bailey
Elementary starting the fall of 2007.  I joined the Bailey PTA at the
beginning of the school year but was unable to attend any of their meetings
because they were held on Tuesday nights.  I am a full-time student pursuing
a teacher education license and I always have classes that meet Tuesday
nights.  In looking forward to the 08 - 09 school year with my oldest
attending Woodbury Junior High, I hope to be an active member of the WJH
PTO.  I would like to request a consideration for the PTO meetings to be
held any other day or night of the week.

Thank you,

Chris Bredeson
bredesoc at csp.edu
651-528-7669 (home)