[WMSPTO] PTO Meeting - Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30pm

Woodbury Middle woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:26:10 PST 2013

This is a reminder that WMS has a PTO meeting this Tuesday, March 5 at
6:30pm. Everyone is welcome.

We are excited to welcome Kate Walsh-Soucheray, M.A.T., M.A., LMFT and
licensed teacher to speak at our April meeting about "Raising Children of
Good Character".

The Spring Box Top Competition will be the month of April. Please collect
box tops, milk caps and Campbell soup labels.

Attached:
Agenda (no proposals)
Flier for Kate Soucheray - Speaker for our April meeting

Thank you to all of our local businesses, teachers and families who
supported our Family Bingo night in February.