[WMSPTO] Final 2016/2017 PTO meeting on Tuesday, May 2 at 6:30 p.m. in room d123. Thank you

Woodbury Middle woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:23:41 PDT 2017

Hope you are all doing well. As we round the bend on another school year I
realize that I am so happy to be a part of the PTO and the many events and
functions that we were able to put on at WMS this 2016/2017 school year.

With that said, as the Parent Teacher Organization president, I would like
to give a very big "*THANK YOU*" to the parent and WMS staff volunteers
that made this year possible for the PTO. Together, as the WMS community,
we were able to support the teachers and students by funding many
curriculum initiatives and more!

We do have open positions next year so please reach out to me at:
*woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com
<woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com>* -- this email address -- with your
level and area(s) of interest. We are happy to work with you for one hour,
a few months, or the duration of the school year.

*Also, the last PTO meeting for the year is Tuesday, May 2 at 6:30 p.m. in
room D123.*