[WMSPTO] February PTO meeting and PTO needs. This Friday is PIZZA BINGO!

Woodbury Middle woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:40:51 PST 2017

Hello,

I hope that you can join us for the upcoming PTO meeting on Tuesday,
February 7, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in Room D123.

Upcoming events

PIZZA BINGO this Friday, February, 3 2017 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. -- we have
many fun prizes to give away so come join us!

*We are currently looking for these positions:*

Fundraising chair and, co-chair for 2017/2018 school year and beyond

Treasurer for 2017 /2018 and beyond

As always, if you have any special skills or talents to share with the WMS
community please reach out to PTO in order to get involved!

Best,

Tara

mikenas14 at hotmail.com