[WMSPTO] PTO meeting & updates

Woodbury Middle woodburymiddleschoolpto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:23:48 PDT 2012

*Woodbury Middle School PTO would like to thank **the school community for
your support.*
**
*With your support, we were able to provide money for the following:*
Student Recognition
WEB program
Technology
  -computer Microphones
  -Android Tablet Scrren Protectors
  -SMART Response system with receiver

These are just a few of the many proposals brought forward to the PTO for
approval with the support of Mrs. Lopez.

If you are interested in getting involved, please attend our meeting on
Tuesday, May1 at 6:30pm in Room D123. The PTO is made up of a great group
of parents from all the feeding elementary schools and Woodbury Middle
School staff.

The PTO strives to support the staff in helping them provide
the best education for our children!

Attachments:
April PTO minutes
Agenda for May 1 meeting

Enjoy your Spring & Summer!

Please consider getting involved with the PTO.  It's a great way to support
our children's education - lead by example - get  involved.  If you have
questions, please e-mail us and we would be happy to answer your questions.